KANO AGRICULTURAL SUPPLY COMPANY LIMITED (KASCO)
Kano Agricultural Supply Company Limited (KASCO) was eastablished and Incorporated as limited liability Company on 30th October, 1981 under the companies Act 1981, now companies and allied matters decree of 1990. It started operation in ealy 1982. The company is owned by Kano State Government. The Company is involve in procuring and sale of Agricultural Inputs to the. farmers in the state these include:
1. Hardware such as: Irrigation Pumps, Milling Machine, Sprayers, Oxdrawn-Ridgers etc.
2. Agro-chemical: e.g Herbicides, Insecticides, Rodenticides etc.
3 Animal medication: e.g Benozole, Vitacilin, Renide etc
4 Vegetables/ Cereal seeds: Tomato, Carrots, Water melon, Hybrid Maize, Rice, Sorghum
5 To increase revenue generation, KASCO decided to diversify its activities by going into project namely: Livestock feeds productio, poultry feeds, Fish feed, Horse feed and dealership scheme. The company also formulate and produce livestock feed. Supply sertified seeds, crop protection chemicals, crop processing requirements, Fertilizer: NPK 20-10-10,20-5-10,15-15-15-15,15-10-10 etc. Agrochemical: Pesticide, Herbicide, Fungicide, Rodenticide etc.
MISSION: The Company”‘s primary objective is the The procurement, distribution and sale of agricultural inputs at affordable price to the farmers in Kano State through our 100 Retails store spread all over 44 Local Government Areas and Nigeria in General.
To be the leading Supplies of Agricultural inputs in Nigeria
OUR CORE VALUE:
Some Achivements Made By KASCO In 2019/2020
* 100 Turnkeys of Green Houses Fully procured from jordan for sale to farmers with Kano and beyond at affordable price.
* Partnership with Duchman for Distribution of Easy 56 Cage (For Layers).
* We made a strong turnover of N4,074,426.00 During 2019 sale Period.
* Construction of werehouse at Isyaka Rabiu Estate to contain Green House Project.
* Procured and fully paid for a new Vertical Blending Plant, with 35 to 40 mtn per hour from Holand to be assemble/ installed in KASCO Factory in June 2020.
* A joint project with KNARDA one stop shop at Alkanawa still on going Financing by KASCO as part of our Institutional Corporate Responsibility.
* Participated in more than 80% of Agricultural Corporate seminers/related programs within and outside the country.
* Strengthening a business relationship and trust between KASCO and NSIA.
* Renovated some stores during the year 2019/2020.
* Membership of West Africa Fertilizer Association of Nigeria (FEPSAN).
We have stores outlets in all 44 Local Government ; This is to bring closer our business relationship to the teeming farmers.
We equally have Customers beyond the state and other corporate/Government sale.